Friday, October 28, 2005


last night i had a dream that jayla from 'america's next top model' was my girlfriend. my parents opposed the whole thing, but we hung out a lot anyways. most of the time at the royal. why the royal? i don't know. this crew was there though, and the guy in the middle was waxing philosophical about the significance of medicine's 'her highness' to the state of current shoegazer while drinking copious amounts of guiness.

i think that's actually happened before.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stu Popp said...

Sorry I missed your show. I will make it up to you by drawing a super sweet Iankylosaurus picture.
That is all.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Dock Currie said...

Kevin Sheilds is what Shoegazer was. Brad Laner was what shoegazer became. The former defined the genre, the latter created its swansong.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda McCuaig said...

I am nearly positive he's done that before. We should go to the royal again some day.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home